Enabling Active X in Internet Explorer
- Launch Interned Explorer
- Select "Tools" -> "Internet Options
- "Security" -> "Internet" -> "Custom Level"
- Scroll down to the "ActiveX Controls and plug-ins" section.
- Select "Enable" under each of the options in the "ActiveX Controls and plug-ins" section.
- Click "OK" to save the changes, then close the Internet Options console.
If you require any help with installing and connecting your AnyConnect VPN client, contact the WSU Front Facing Service at 509-335-HELP (4357), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.